I love love. I love the idea of people being in love….especially when its with their own spouse!We need to celebrate love in marriage more than we celebrate love outside of marriage. It is a beautiful thing when people continue to choose to love each other after years and years of being together. Sometimes life throws us a hard ball and choosing to continue to love your spouse is a lovely thing in this sometimes painful world.
Ok, enough of my love rant! I just wanted to share some fun DIY Valentine’s Day Gifts for the HER in your life! Most of these DIY gifts could be put together in a few hrs, so you have plenty of time to make something for the lady in your life!
Here we go-
7 DIY Valentine’s Day Gifts for Her:
- DIY Marbled Mugs by DIY Candy– How cute are these marbled mugs??? I love that you can do any color scheme you want to, just use your favorite colored nail polish and you have a new set of mugs! Pick up some mugs at your local discount store and you could probably make these for about $5-$10. So Cute! I might have to make some of these (except that I have a huge mug collecting problem!)
2. DIY LOVE wall art- by This canvas art is something that Dad could do with the kids or any dude could whip up for his girl without a ton of art experience. This also could be done in any color scheme! Love it!
3. More Love Wall Art by HeyLaurenrene.com Another variation on the LOVE wall art. You could do any kind of back ground, any kind of glitter and it would only take about an hr (plus drying time) to make this cutie! This would be so cute on a mantle!
4. Chalk board serving tray for entertaining by Shanty to Chic – This gift would be perfect for someone who loves to entertain, especially with fun cheeses! I love to try out new cheese! Add a box of chalk or a chalk pen and this is a perfect gift!
5. Chunky Arm Knit Blanket by simplymaggie.com This one might take some coordination but the the end result is so beautiful! I love the way it turned out, it looks super cozy!
6. DIY Quote Pillow by – Wit and Whistle- This would be hilarious if you did some quotes from your own life or an unexpected quote from a favorite movie or be romantic and write your own poem on a pillow!
7. Create a romantic space with your left over christmas lights and some tulle. You might be able to do this for free or for a few dollars! Grab some white tulle at the fabric store and toss up your lights and the soft glow will be amazing!
Just a few of my favorite valentine gift ideas for the woman in your life! Creating something from the heart is what really counts. Good luck and make something fun for valentine’s day!