- This post was sponsored by No Yolks as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
So…What’s for dinner? Do you struggle with figuring out what to make for dinner every night? I do! Especially on school nights! One of the ways I have started to win the struggle is by having a few things always on hand in my pantry and freezer that I can use throw together easy dinners that my family loves.
Some of the items that I keep on hand are:
- Sauce for Noodles
- Chicken Stock
- Frozen Chicken
- Canned Tomatoes
- Canned Beans
- Ground Beef that is cooked, then frozen
- Canned Enchilada Sauce
- Canned Corn
- Parmesan Cheese
- Frozen Broccoli
- Frozen Chopped mixed Veggies
I love having noodles ready for dinners that are easy to pair with different kinds of sauces. I will typically grab a protein, a sauce and a noodle + a salad or veggie for a quick meal that I can pull together from the pantry/freezer. These meals usually only take me 30 minutes to prepare, which is ideal for school nights with sports games, practices or other extra curricular activities.
A few examples of how I would do this:
- Frozen Chicken (cooked in my instant pot) + Canned or quickly made Alfredo sauce, No Yolks Broad Noodles + Frozen Broccoli.
- Frozen previously cooked Ground Beef, Canned Spaghetti Sauce + No Yolks Broad Noodles + Side Salad
- Chicken Broth + Frozen Chicken (cooked in the instant Pot) + frozen mixed veggies + No Yolks Broad Noodles (perfect for a sick kiddo or on a cold day!)
- Enchilada Sauce + Cooked Hamburger with Taco Seasoning + No Yolks Broad Noodles + Canned Tomatoes & CheeseNo Yolks Broad Noodles are so easy to use a base for all kinds of recipes! These aren’t just used for stroganoff anymore! They are fluffy and quick cooking noodles that are a perfect addition to your favorite Chicken Noodle or Enchilada Soups. They a healthy alternative to typical egg noodles, as they are made with egg whites and have no cholesterol and are lower in sodium.
I’m so excited to be partnering with No Yolks in the coming weeks to test some recipes and create a delicious easy school night dinner that is sure to be a family favorite! I will be posting that wining recipe soon! In the mean time, grab your coupon for .50 off No Yolks Broad Noodles and get playing with recipes too!
Enter to win one of 5 $100 gift cards!
I-C will randomly select 5 winners from all program entries and will facilitate fulfillment of the winning prizes.
- Prize: Five (5) $100 gift cards
- Dates: October 3 – November 15, 2017
Find out more at:
- No Yolks website: https://www.noyolks.com/
- No Yolks Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/noyolksnoodles/
- No Yolks Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/noyolksnoodles/
- No Yolks Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/noyolksnoodles/
Let me know how YOU use your pantry items to throw together School Night meals! I would love to try some of your go-to recipes!