- This post was sponsored by No Yolks as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
My family has an addiction- we love watching cooking shows. We have “snuggle time” every night before bed and have developed a love for watching any and all cooking shows. This is a blessing and a curse- my kids have become mini food critics and now say things at dinner like,”I love the texture, but it could use some seasoning” or “This dish could use some acid.” It is both helpful and hilarious! With that said, if my kiddos approve a recipe, it means a lot to me! I consider them my target audience and they help me test and tweak recipes all the time!
Needless to say, this recipe that I am going to share with you is one that my whole family (even our 11 month old baby) has approved and is now on our new rotation for family faves! There are several reasons I love this recipe:
- It takes just like something I would order at a low lit Italian restaurant in Seattle
- It is incredibly easy to make.
- It is made with lots of ingredients that I have in my pantry all ready, so I can throw it together on a school night.
- TWO WORDS: FROZEN CHICKEN!!! ( you can toss FROZEN chicken into the Instant Pot and it magically all comes together! No need to take time to thaw out the chicken!
- I can easily make extra chicken to use in salads, sandwiches and snacks for the rest of the week.
- This is a perfect dish for guests- add a Caesar Salad and Bread Sticks and you have a meal that will impress your guests for sure!
I love being able to keep items in my pantry that I can just throw together for a quick and yummy dinner that my family will love! No Yolks Noodles are an example of one of these wonderful, time-saving items that I pick up every time I’m at the store, because they are so easy to use and create a delicious meal out of. They cook up smooth and fluffy every time! They are easy to throw into soups like French Onion or Spicy Taco Soup! No Yolks Noodles are perfect base for many noodle dishes, not just stroganoff! They are made with egg whites and are friendly to your cholesterol levels too! It’s also fun to try the different widths of noodles, Extra Broad, Kluski, Fine, Dumplings, and Stir-Fry.
All right! Now onto the recipe!
Instant Pot Buttery Garlic Chicken with Creamy Sun Dried Tomato & Mushroom Noodles Recipe
2 TBSP Butter
1 Onion Chopped
3 Cloves Garlic minced
4 Frozen Chicken Breasts
2 Cups Chicken Broth
2 Cups Sliced Mushrooms
Salt & Pepper to Taste
1/2 Cup Chopped Basil
2 TBSP Sun Dried Tomatoes
1 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
1/2 Cup Parmesan Cheese
What To Do:
- Set the Instant Pot to Saute.
- Add the chopped onions and garlic to the pot and saute for 1-3 minutes or until the onions start to get fragrant and translucent.
- Add the Frozen chicken breasts and saute till light browning begins, flip to the other side and do the same.
- Add 2 cups of chicken broth and mushrooms to Instant Pot and close lid, set floating vent to seal.
- Set on Meat setting for 10 minutes. Allow to vent naturally.
- Boil 2 quarts salted water and add No Yolks Noodles, cook as directed till al dente, drain and set aside.
- Remove chicken and slice in 1 inch cubes.
- Set Instant Pot to Saute, allow sauce to come up to simmer.
- Add cream & sun dried tomotoes reduce for 3 minutes.
- Add cooked Noodles,chopped chicken and Parmesan Cheese, stir till mixed.
- Serve & top with basil & extra Parmesan Cheese.
Here is another great idea for a quick delicious dinner!
For More Recipes and Dinner Ideas, connect with No Yolks on the following social platforms:
- No Yolks website: https://www.noyolks.com/
- No Yolks Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/noyolksnoodles/
- No Yolks Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/noyolksnoodles/
- No Yolks Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/noyolksnoodles/