Every year I love doing Back To School photo shoots with my kiddos. As a professional photographer, I love to have a scheduled photo shoot that we can do every year to capture my kiddos getting older. Because we have hot, hot summers where we live, I try to do these photo shoots in the late summer when it is a lot cooler.
This last year, my daughter wanted to do a Boho Bohemian style photo shoot (she gets into these fun kicks and Boho was last year!) We did a back to school sleepover and photoshoot and we had such a great time!
How to host a Bohemian Photoshoot!
1. Invite your friends to come over!
2. Have your friends bring a bohemian style outfit. (think long flowered dresses, tassels, fringe and lace)
3. Gather some flowers, hot glue, & elastic and make flower crowns.
4. Head to a fun natural location (fields are pretty amazing).
5. Have fun and take lots of different style images!
We had so much fun at this photoshoot! We are looking forward to choosing our theme for this year’s photoshoot as well!