Pumpkin Gluten Free Grain Free Muffins
Amazing Grain Free, Gluten Free Pumpkin Muffins
- 1 cup coconut flour (I like this one)
- 8 eggs, at room temperature
- ½ cup softened, real lard or real butter
- 1 15 oz can. pumpkin purée
- 6 TBSP. raw honey
- 2 TBSP. cinnamon
- 1 TBSP. ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- ½ cup white chocolate chips (for topping)
- ¼ cup raw sugar (for topping)
- Set oven to 350 degrees. Line Muffin Pans with muffin liners. Mix eggs and coconut flour until incorporated. Add Lard or butter and pumpkin and incorporate till smooth. Add the rest of the ingredients (except white chocolate chips and raw sugar) and stir till smooth.
- Fill each muffin liner ⅔ full and top with a few white chocolate chips and raw sugar.
- Cook 20-30 min. Check at 20 minutes. Let cool & enjoy!